KCC Topeka Office Visitor's Policy
This policy applies to all visitors, including former employees and family members of KCC staff.
We know many of you are frequent visitors to our agency, and we hope that you will respect our efforts to provide a secure worksite for our staff. With that in mind, we ask that you review these policies and if necessary, adjust your arrival time to accommodate the check-in process.
- Visitors are identified as anyone not employed by the KCC or CURB and who are visiting or meeting with employees in the building or attending an open meeting.
- Visitors will enter and exit the building through the main lobby entrance.
- Visitors must sign in and identify the purpose of their visit.
- Visitors will be issued a VISITOR badge to wear visibly at all times.
- Visitors will be announced by the receptionist to the respective division. Staff will meet the visitor at the main lobby entrance, escort them to the division or meeting room, and escort them back to the main lobby.
- Visitors must return the VISITOR badge and sign out when leaving.
- Visitors attending an open meeting will be directed to the appropriate room after signing in.