The Kansas Corporation Commission (KCC) wants to help you with the question or complaint to correct the problem.
- If you have a specific question or concern regarding your KCC Operating Authority or wish to file a complaint against another person or company with no operating authority;
- If you have a specific question or concern regarding your Safety Compliance Program or wish to file a complaint against another person or company for safety violations, the KCC can help;
- The KCC has jurisdiction over all Private and For-Hire motor carriers;
- To file a complaint follow the instructions below.
First, before you contact the KCC to file a complaint, go online and search the safer link for safety status:
Then, if you cannot find the company you’re searching for or if you are not satisfied with the information received, please contact the KCC.
To contact the KCC:
- Phone number: 785.271.3145 select option one
- Fax number: 785.271.3124
- Address: 1500 SW Arrowhead Rd, Topeka, KS 66604-4027
Filing a complaint with the KCC:
- You must file a written complaint in order to start the complaint process;
- You will be required to disclose who you are and provide contact information;
- The complaint must be timely, factual and provide specific details such as:
- Company name
- Complaint details
- Trip start point and end point
- Supporting documentation such as receipts, manifest, load tickets, time records or pay records;