File a Complaint
File a Complaint
Email File a Utility Complaint

Addressing a concern with your utility service - electric, natural gas or local telephone - can be time consuming and frustrating. Our consumer protection staff may be able to assist in resolving your concern.

Email File a Motor Carrier Complaint

Our Transportation Division can help with concerns regarding your KCC Operating Authority, Safety Compliance Program, Private and For-Hire Motor Carriers.

Email File an Oil & Gas Conservation Complaint

Questions or complaints concerning gas gathering services and underground porosity gas storage are best answered by staff in our district offices.


Site Map    |    Accessibility    |    Contact Us